Friday, August 23, 2013

Not one of the most dominant. The most dominant.

I bet those kids had great home training and actually respected teachers. You can tell from their demeanor.
I remember 4th grade in the 50's....dodgeball, kickball, 4 square, riding bikes, Dobie Gillis, Wagon Train, Valentine's Day at school.....we all had fun with no iPODS, cell phones, drugs etc. It was definitely a simpler, and I think, better time.
Not one of the most dominant. The most dominant.
man, imagine the logical absurdity of growing to 7 feet tall. I'm slightly taller than most of my peers at 6'0".
no one mentioned that he possibly felt very left out or even a freak. My husband is 6 foot 10 and has always felt like a monster. it causes comments from strangers and being that big makes u pretty strong so u have to be careful. I remember once we where in a grocery store and a kid came around the corner of an aisle and saw him. He stopped dead in his tracks his jaw dropped and he turned around and ran back to the next aisle yelling mommy, mommy there's a giant in the store. That was funny but not always to my husband. not to mention the extra cost for clothes and trouble fitting in a car without your knees up around your ears. No compact cars for him.   

No comments:

Post a Comment